Friday, September 30, 2011

Ending on 9/29

Sorry I haven't posted all day, I had a problem with my browser, plus running some errands, school, and picking up my daughter from the MIL's, I didn't get time to blog til now...it's too late to enter any of these, but I am still going to post my ended on 9/29 just for the sake of having it posted. There weren't very many anyways. Tomorrow's list is HUGE so I will try to get it posted early for anyone that actually goes by my lists. :)
Also, I am pretty sure I followed everyone back who followed me...If I missed anyone, please let me know!

Ended on 9/29

Concrete and Nail Polish
Enjoy Life Now
JMan and Millerbug
Let's Win Blog
Moana Saves
Sammi's Blog of Life
Simag Jewelry
Simply Stacie - Body Applicator
Simply Stacie - Hapari
Susan Heim on Parenting
The Little People Who Hold My Heart   ~Announced On FB
The Mama Report
The Polishaholic

No comments:

Post a Comment