Monday, October 17, 2011

Ending on 10/16

Ended on 10/16

17 Sirens
Fashion is Beauty
Frugal Experiments
Gathering My Roses
Just Married With Coupons
Manicured Monkey
Pink Dandy Chatter - Allsop
Pink Dandy Chatter - Ben & Jerry's
Pink Dandy Chatter - Green Your Air
Pink Dandy Chatter - Mistura Beauty
Pink Dandy Chatter - Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Pink Dandy Chatter - Romanicos Chocolates
Pink Dandy Chatter - Sibu Beauty
Pink Dandy Chatter - Sunland
Pink Dandy Chatter - Tropical Traditions 
Susan Heim
Take It From Me - Hard Candy
Take It From Me - Monkey Brains
Take It From Me - National Geographic Kids
The Hollywood Heels
The Little People Who Hold My Heart

The Polished Momma
Valentine Kisses

2 comments:

  1. Following you from a Monday Blog Hop!!

    http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

    Hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, I'm Sarah. I'm a new follower from the Welcome Weds blog hop and I wanted to invite you to stop by my blog and follow back. btw: I love your Hello Kitty down there on the left side of the page. So cute! Anyway, thanks:)

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete