Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ending on 10/20

I am hoping that by the time I get home from school today with the batteries for my camera, that I will have the 5 followers that I need to hit 100! :D

Ending 10/20

3 Princes and a Princess
Ashley Brooke
Concrete and Nail Polish
Femme Fatale Cosmetics 
Freckleberry Finds - Dove Chocolate
Freckleberry Finds - Pur Minerals
JMan and Millerbug
Mama Loves Her Bargains
My Life With Rats and More
Pawsitive Living
Susie B Homemaker
Sweep Tight - Chalkboard Vinyl
Sweep Tight - Earth Mama Angel Baby
The Thrifty Things
The Trace Face Philes

3 comments:

  1. You're almost to a 100, I hope you're able to get there quick! I need 4 more on my site to get to 100!

    I'm a new GFC follower stopping by from bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday Hop. I would love for you to stop by and visit me (#35 on hop)!

    Nice to meet you!

    ~Ola
    iluvtosave.net
    facebook.com/il2save
    twitter.com/Ola_Jaggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got you even closer to 100 GFC followers! Three more to go. I'm stopping by from the I ♥ Blogging Hop!

    All Natural Katie
    http://allnaturalkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am a new follower from Blog Hop Thursday. I hope that you can follow me back at my Kids e-Connection blog. Thanks, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete