Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ending on 10/9

Ending on 10/9

Adore By Nat
Blogging Maniac
Hip Little One
Mommy Katie
Oh Panda
Polishically Uncorrect 
Sammi's Blog of Life - David's Cookies
Sammi's Blog of Life - Downeast Basics

Simply Stacie
Sweep Tight

Take It From Me
The Busy Woman's Guide


Just a very short list today. I still have a winning and received post to do, but that will have to wait til later. Also, I let my S-I-L borrow my camera, and haven't gotten it back yet. Hopefully today I will.

I haven't had a good chance to enter lots of giveaways the past few day...I'm planning on doing a bunch tonight, so the daily lists should start being a bit longer. My 'giveaway' bookmarks folder has about 250 items in it. Yikes. I certainly won't get all of those done tonight, but I am hoping to make a big dent in them, since it's been building since last week!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am following you back, I hope you enjoy my blog!

    ReplyDelete