Monday, October 24, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I am so excited because today I was awarded my first blog award!



The Liebster Blog Award spotlights up and coming bloggers, with generally less than 200 followers.

I would like to thank Katie from Glamorous Without The Guilt for passing this award along to me. :) Check out her blog for great fashion tips that aren't ridiculously priced!

Now, I would like to pass this award along to five great up and coming blogs!

* For The Sake Of Giveaways
* Amandalandish
Lively Lacquer
* Doing My Nails
* Polished and Not Quite Put Together


Upon receipt of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog

2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you

3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog

4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

2 comments: