Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wins: Makeup, Nail Polish, and Hair Clip

I got a great win from Everyday Makeup Blog! A whole bunch of NYC makeup that she had used to create an 'Evil Fairy' look. There was no pic of the make-up, but here is the list:
face:
-NYC Smooth Skin foundation
-NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Baby Blue
-NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Champagne
-NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Opal Sparkle
-NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in All Over Bronze Glow
eyes:
-NYC Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil in Black
-NYC High Definition Volumizing Mascara
-NYC City Duet Eye Shadows in Island Sunset
-NYC Individual Eyes Eye Shadow Palette in Smoky Greens
lips:
-NYC Ultra Last Lip Wear in Garnet
EXTRA:
+ NYC branded Tote Bag!
I love, love, love make-up, so I can't wait to get this one!!

Then, from I'm Still Thinking, two CoverGirl polishes and a Max Factor polish. 

Picture0018

I am hoping that color on the right is more orange than bronze...I have been looking for a nice fall orange, but haven't found one that I like yet.

Finally, from a couple days ago, a child's flower hair clip from Tutus and Teaparties. This will look so cute in my daughters hair. She loves stuff like this!



















Well, those are my wins from the past couple days. I am loving all the make up and polish wins I have been getting since those are my favorites! :D

I am getting prepared for my 100 followers giveaway...stay tuned for more details on that, hopefully sometime this week! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Nice wins! I love sweeping too! I'm dropping in from the I Love Blogging Hop to let you know I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete