Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Deal at Barielle

Today only, you get 30% off your total order (On top of polishes being buy one get one half off), and free shipping. So, you get two polishes shipped for $8.40. It's normally $12.00 plus shipping for two polishes even with the BOGO. I've bought their polish before, I have Do Unto Others, Positive Zen-Energy, Welcome OHM, and Gotta Have Fate. It's a great formula and I have never been disappointed in the colors or coverage.


30% Off Barielle Plus Free Shipping รข¬  1 Day Only

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Thanks so much for taking the time to stop and join our blog hop, Love U! It really means alot to me and I appreciate the support. I know there are alot of blog hops out there and for you to take the time is awesome. I am going to try and return the love as long as I can while the list is small. Once it grows it will be harder but for now, you will see me back each week. I am already following you on FB and GFC. Thanks again and have a great week! Hope to see ya next Monday!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Tuesday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    POSH!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2011/11/tuesday-friend-connect-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Flock Together hop... hope you will stop by my blog & return the love.

    I'm looking forward to participating in some great giveaways on your site!! Have a great week!

    http://glimpsesofthegoodlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm your latest follower from Posh's hop. Nice to meet you. *waves*

    ReplyDelete