Friday, November 18, 2011

For Friends & Followers Blog Hop Week 1

Welcome to week one of the For Friends and Followers Blog Hop. I have found lots of great blogs and followers via blog hops, so I wanted to start one of my own. I might make tweaks the next couple weeks as I straighten out any kinks along the way since this is my first time hosting my own blog hop.

The Rules:

1. Follow your host, The Giveaway Lifestyle, publicly via GFC. I will follow you back, just leave me a comment on this post.

2. Add your site to the linky. Please only your main page.

3. Follow any blogs that spark your interest and leave them a comment so they can follow you back.

4. I would love if you shared this blog hop via blog post, Twitter, FB, or grabbing the Blog Hop button, but it is not necessary.





11 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'd love to enter! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow too~ :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i'd like to do this :) what does add your site to the linky mean though? lol xx

    http://justtiffeny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah it's okay i understand now lol, i will enter <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea! I'm a bit bad at the button thing, so how do I include your linky to a post on my page so that it diverts back to you? Sorry for my blog illiteracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you just want to include that little button, just copy and paste the code in the box under it.

    Is that what you mean?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh...now I get it. I didn't completely understand what the button did. I just posted it to my site and clicked on it. Thanks, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shared in my blogs facebook page:

    www.facebook.com/fiercemakeupandnails

    Thank you for hosting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great idea! I'm always looking for a way to connect with other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    The more people that join in on this, the more followers everyone will get. If I get enough people to link up every week, I will start picking co-hosts each week, too.

    ReplyDelete