Friday, November 25, 2011

For Friends & Followers Blog Hop Week 2

This is week 2 of my Friends and Followers Blog Hop. Last week went very well for the first week of doing this. Thanks to everyone who linked up and shared this blog hop! I think once I get 25 people to link up, then the following week I will start choosing weekly co-hosts. I'm not sure if I will just pick random blogs or what, yet. I haven't quite thought that far ahead. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

And also, just an FYI, as of now I am keeping the hop open all week, so feel free to share or stop back to see if new blogs have been added til next Friday when I will post a new one!

The Rules:

1. Follow your host, The Giveaway Lifestyle, publicly via GFC. I will follow you back, just leave me a comment on this post.

2. Add your site to the linky. Please only your main page.

3. Follow any blogs that spark your interest and leave them a comment so they can follow you back.

4. I would love if you shared this blog hop via blog post, Twitter, FB, or grabbing the Blog Hop button, but it is not necessary.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I was hoping to get more blogs this week than last, but looks like it will be less. I think with the holiday, less people have been blogging, so hopefully next week it will pick back up again.

    ReplyDelete