Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

hello kitty thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday and also get to eat lots of yummy food.  I am thankful for this blog, which I have been putting so much work and effort into and all my lovely followers. Without you all, I wouldn't even want to keep up with this every day. I am touched that so many people enjoy my silly pictures and things that I have to say!

I have dinner with the in-laws for Thanksgiving. I don't have much of a family, so my holidays are mostly spent with my fiance's family. My daughter and I spent the whole day today baking cookies and we made a cheesecake to take over. Everything ended up looking great and tasting good!

What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Do you make food or just go eat everyone elses? lol!!

Also, I am only 7 followers away from 300! YAY! lol. I figure I will hit 300 within the next day or two, although I thought I was going to get the prize today in the mail, but I didn't. I will still put up the giveaway when I hit 300, though. I ordered two things over the weekend, so I am hoping they will be here on Friday!! Guess I waited too long, I just didn't realize I was going to be getting so many followers so quickly!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I know this was your blog post just by seeing the picture? LOL!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my husband and sons at my parents then his mothers then his aunts house. Thats alot of food,lol! Im off to make a banana pudding to bring to my families tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete