Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I just won 50 points on the SuperLucky Button!

I just won 50 points on the SuperLucky Button!

Superpoints is a members-only club where you earn great rewards for doing things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping.

If you are interested in joining Superpoints, here is a 50 bonus point link. Normally, you would only get 5 points when you join.

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/5bnme5

Each link is only good for one person, so if that one has expired, here is another one worth 25 points...

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/jzk4sa

5 comments:

  1. I havent been able to redeem yet on Superpoints.. its taking so long but I am almost there.. I have been using this website for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while, too. But I was only doing super lucky button every few days. Now that I do it every day, it's moving much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you points! New follower, plz follow me too! Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to start calling mine the "super unlucky button" since I only get like 2 points when I use it. LOL!!! But I can't help myself. I keep hitting it. All 30 times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely go through streaks with it. Sometimes I will get just a few points, and other times I will get more. I haven't won anything higher than 75 and that was only once. I hit 50's occasionally. I have seen 100's and 300's, but I have yet to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete