Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I just won 75 points on the SuperLucky Button!

I just won 75 points on the SuperLucky Button!: Superpoints is a members-only club where you earn great rewards for doing things online like taking surveys, watching videos or shopping.

I know I just wrote about Superpoints recently, but I just won 75 points on the Super Lucky Button, and along with that, a link for one of you to get 75 points on joining...usually you would only get 5 points to join!!

http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/pas3a9 - 75 Points to join!

You can cash your points in at as small as 500 points for a $5 Amazon gift card or Paypal CASH!

Each link is only good for one person, so if that invite has been taken, but you are still interested in joining...here are a couple extra invites :)

Join today and start earning with me!

3 comments:

  1. WootWoot! I just signed up and got 75 point! Now I am going to read up on it and see what it's all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great :) If you have any questions, just ask me. It's pretty easy, though.

    I get most of my points through the Super Lucky Button and the emails that they send, but there are other ways, too. Like doing surveys and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, also - once you upload a pic and fill out your profile, you get more chances on the Lucky Button. You get 30 instead of only 5. Also, I believe you get points for that, as well, and your membership level goes up.

    ReplyDelete