Friday, November 18, 2011

Mega Swagbucks Friday + 110 points for new members!

If you don't know about Swagbucks yet, you may have been living under a rock for the past few months. It's one of the most widely used rewards programs out there right now. You can earn points from doing stuff that you already do online...searching, daily polls, taking surveys, watching videos and more! Also, every few days, they will post a code on their swagbucks blog for extra points. Just from doing the daily polls, point codes, and searching, you could easily be on your way to an Amazon Gift Card, or even Pay Pal cash, in no time!

There are lots of things to cash in your points for, too. Mainly gift cards, but they are expanding their rewards section to have video games, home accessories, and lots of other stuff.

Currently, you can get an 80 point bonus when you sign up by using the code SBPAYSFORME. Normally you would get 30 points at sign up, but until the 23rd with that code, you get 110! Not a bad way to start your earnings.

Plus, Fridays are always Mega Swagbucks days, which means that instead of the normal point prizes you would get for searching (usually around 7 SB), there are LARGER prizes up for grabs (starting at 20 SB).

Click the banner below to be taken to the Swagbucks website to find out more, or go ahead and signup. Extra cash is always nice!

Search & Win

7 comments:

  1. I love swagbucks! I've been doing it for a year and average 2-3 $5 amazon gift cards a month. I just search I always forget to do all the other stuff..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget to use it to search! lol. I am trying to remember to use it more so I can earn points faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it set up so all I have to do is type what I want to search for into the url bar and it searches through swagbucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. That is what I should do, because that is how I search anyways. I've been missing out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you do that Shally??? And I signed up today Sarah. Hopefully it gives you a referel credit.I'm still a little confused about what I'm supposed to do. You're going to have to school me as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aleta- I just started doing the search bar thing myself. At the top menu bar, there is a link that says 'Toolbars' Click on that, and it will take you to a page where it installs a Swagbucks search option.

    I use Firefox, and it already has a searchbar at the top, so the Addon just made it so that I can search through Swagbucks if I want. I can change it back to search through Google at any time and it's super easy.

    Just go to that toolbar page and you will figure it out. If not, call me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I did the Plugin, not the whole Toolbar. You will see what I mean when you get on there.

    ReplyDelete