Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekly Winnings

Things I've won this week:

 I won a China Glaze Seasonal Sparkles set from Nail Polish Is My Crack. It includes Poinsettia, Twinkle Lights, and Holly-Day. I am really excited about Twinkle Lights. It's a red, green, and gold glitter polish. I bet it will look great layered over the other two colors or by itself. I will certainly be swatching that!!
















From The Nail Polish Project, a prize pack including OPI Hand Lotion, a pack of nail foils, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme, and BeautySnapz Cuticle Conditioners. I can't wait to try the nail foils. I hope they go on smooth and look like they were polished on!!


DSC 6201 490x328 thenailpolishproject.com launch giveaway   closed














Emily Reviews hosts tons of giveaways each month and I was lucky enough to win a bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer.

Image of Prefense 8 oz Hand Sanitizer


From Bassgiraffe's Thoughts, I got to choose an item out of the Loove and Sweet shop. I ended up choosing a set of hair clips for my daughter. I went back and forth from a few of the headbands and hair clips, but she doesn't keep headbands on very long, so I went with the clips.

Image of Polka Dots Party

While I can't see these as something practical to wear, this will be fun to play with! lol Violent Lips appliques from Neverland Nail Blog.

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love sparkly nail polish!

    Stopping by from Weekends with Lucy & Sam hop and glad to have found you! Following on GFC.

    Terri
    http://www.tsue-thatswhatshesaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following with the Weekends with Sam & Lucy Blog Hop. Hope you'll follow back at www.coolestmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fabulous!
    http://myministyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete