Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 (Pic heavy)

I am skipping Wordless Wednesday this week in lieu of sharing a bit more of my holiday this year.

I have to say that this was the best Christmas ever for me and my family. I think it was a combination of my daughter finally being old enough to understand and be involved in Christmas activities, and also this was the first year that we didn't have to schedule around any work schedules! Thank heavens. Personally, this year, I really let my guard down with my fiance's extended family. I am already close with his parents and siblings. But, usually when we go to his grandma's/cousins house, I am always somewhat standoff-ish. I am sure this has to do with my relationship with my own family. Anyways, I wasn't like that this year and really opened up with everyone and had a great time. =D

(Click more to see pics)




First, on Christmas Eve, we went to my father in law's house for an early dinner and gifts.





We had some time to spare before having to go to his grandma's house for dinner, so we stopped at home, took a few pics, and let Mallory take a nap.







Christmas Day, we did presents at home first.








Then, went to my mother in law's house for breakfast and presents.









After that, we went home, played with our 'toys' for a while, then went back over to the MIL's  for dinner.











I  hope everyone else had as great of a Christmas as we did!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! It's so nice to have such a great Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I am truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute family! Glad you had a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete