Friday, December 2, 2011

For Friends & Followers Blog Hop Week 3

This is week 3 of my Friends and Followers Blog Hop. I had 14 blogs link up on week one, but only 3 last week. Hopefully we can get more this week...more blogs that link up means more followers for you! Like I said, each week that I hit 25 blogs linking up, I will pick a co-host for the following week. Does that make sense? lol.

And also, just an FYI, as of now I am keeping the hop open all week, so feel free to share or stop back to see if new blogs have been added til next Friday when I will post a new one!

The Rules:

1. Follow your host, The Giveaway Lifestyle, publicly via GFC. I will follow you back, just leave me a comment on this post.

2. Add your site to the linky. Please only your main page.

3. Follow any blogs that spark your interest and leave them a comment so they can follow you back.

4. I would love if you shared this blog hop via blog post, Twitter, FB, or grabbing the Blog Hop button, but it is not necessary.





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Jenn with Culinary Cozies. It's a new review blog that specializes in culinary cozy mysteries.

    http://culinarycozies.blogspot.com/

    I've never done a blog hop before, so this should be fun. Thanks. I'm now following your blog too.

    ReplyDelete