Friday, December 9, 2011

For Friends & Followers Blog Hop Week 4

Welcome to week 4 of my Friends and Followers Blog Hop.I had to change the site that hosts my linky tool because I didn't realize that you had to pay after 30 days on the other one. It's rather inexpensive, but I just don't have the money to pay for blogging right now. Anyways, it still works the same, and I'm sure you won't even notice a difference :)

The Rules:

1. Follow your host, The Giveaway Lifestyle, publicly via GFC. I will follow you back, just leave me a comment on this post.

2. Add your site to the linky. Please only your main page.

3. Follow any blogs that spark your interest and leave them a comment so they can follow you back.

4. This hop is open all week, so feel free to continue to check back and share until next Friday.

5. I would love if you shared this blog hop via blog post, Twitter, FB, or grabbing the Blog Hop button, but it is not necessary.








Put this blog hop on your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Sarah! This blog hop is a really interesting and great idea. Thanks for all you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity to post our blogs and find new ones too! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! i've just started a new beauty blog and am really hoping to meet some new people who love the same, and share ideas. Thanks for doing this blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking, everyone! I love finding new blogs out there :)

    ReplyDelete