Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

Tiffeny from JustTiffeny was so kind to think of me again and award me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Who the heck spelled that one anyways? 

This is my first time being tagged for this award...I am delighted, as always. And, this one is the cutest, I think. lol.



Here are the rules you have to follow when receiving this award:
  1. Link back to the person who gave you this award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email
  4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself

Form


1. Name your favourite song:
Like, ever? That's impossible, but my favorite artist hands down is Fiona Apple. I have way too many songs by her that I love to just name one. Shadowboxer, Never is a Promise, Paper Bag, and Not About Love are a few of my favorites off the top of my head.


2. Name your favourite dessert:
Cheese cake.

3. What ticks me off:
Lack of table manners.


4. When i'm upset I:
Do something to take my mind off of what is bothering me.


5. What's your favourite pet:
Right now my favorite pet is my cat. Mostly because my dog is a lunatic.


6. Black or white:
Black.


7. Biggest Fear:
Something happening to my daughter or anyone that I love. Although, I will scream like a little school girl and run from pretty much any kind of bug.


8. Everyday attitude:
Relatively pleasant.


9. What is perfection:
Progress, not perfection :)
10. Guilty Pleasure:
Watching reruns of 90210!


10 Blogs
1. Amanda Landish
2. Polished & Not Quite Put Together
3. Nail Polish Wars
4. All Natural Katie
5. Nail Lacquer Addict
6. All Things Meve Love
7. Polish Obsession
8. Viva La Breee
9. Precious Pearl Makeup
10. Any other bloggers out there that I didn't personally tag! :-D

I am not going to do the 7 random facts because I just did those a few days ago for a different blog award. lol.

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks Sarah :)
    This is so kind of you!
    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Sarah!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, Happy New Years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, thank you so much for the nomination. This is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Sarah, for this amazing award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for giving me this award! I can't wait to do this. I love cheesecake as well! :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete