Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snowflake Mani

I must be feeling the Christmas spirit. Or all the winter/Christmas themed mani's are just getting to me. Either way, this was stole inspired from Cutepolish's YouTube video. If you ever want some adorable,  yet simple, nail art, check out her channel. And her voice is so zen! lol.









I used:
OPI No Room For The Blues
OPI Servin' Up Sparkle

OPI Alpine Snow
LA Colors Striper White

This is a really easy mani, so if you want to learn how to do it, just go to the video I linked to. I wish I was better at taking pictures so you could really see how pretty the sparkle is over the blue.


17 comments:

  1. The pictures didn't do this mani any justice. That blue was so amazing and sparkly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I suck at taking pictures, but I am impatient and I have a crappy camera, as well. I don't feel like sitting around taking 50 pics of my nails. I'll take, like, 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to attempt this but i already know its gonna be a huge mess ! You did such a great job !!! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I was very proud of this mani. I am hoping to wear it again sometime before the winter is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's take classes and buy new cameras. :P Nah...I think I'll just stick to my phone. LOL! My phone works better than my digital camera and that's pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My camera works well enough for me. I'm sure there are things I could do like lighting and the cameras settings that would optimize picture taking, but whatever. They aren't blurry, so I have that going for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is CUTE!! Looks like you got them professionally done. I am so impressed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I couldn't stop looking at them...lol. They looked like nail stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute nails, love them! They definitely look professional, you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thank you. You all are making me blush. Usually with nail art, if I can use a striper and a dotting tool, I'm in. Anything more than that and it's beyond my expertise. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute and simple mani. I can feel the snow by just looking at it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww! This is too cute! I wish my nails were longer so I could do more decorative things like this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I have really short nail beds, so this is about as long as my nails get right here.

    ReplyDelete