Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top 10 Award

I am so honored that three lovely ladies decided to choose me for the Top 10 Award!!
-Kaki from Obsessed With Glitter.
-Nory from Fierce Makeup and Nails.
-Shally from Polished & Not Quite Put Together

Thank you girls so much. I am flattered that ANYONE, let alone three people, thought of me for this. If you aren't following these three blogs, you should go follow them now!



RULES:
1. Thank the persom who gave you the award and link to their blog
2. Set the Top 10 Award image on your blog
3. Make a list of your top 10 cosmetics
4. Tag 10 other bloggers
 
My Top 10 Cosmetics (Some people did these in categories...I just picked my top 10 things that I use the most right now):
1. Seche Vite Topcoat
2. Korres Lip Butter Wild Rose
3. Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick
4. C.O. Bigelow Tinted Lip Balm Lemon & Strawberry
5. NYC Lipstick Garmet
6. NYC High Definition Mascara
7. Sephora Kohl Eye Pencil
8. Eyes Lips Face Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 1
9. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
10. Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

And tagging 10 other blogs that truly deserve it!
1. Nail Polish Wars
2. Embellished Nails
3. Operation: Nail It!
4. The Mani-Logues
5. All That Is Gorgeous
6. Nibble Files
7. Polished and Frosted
8. Meisie's Nails
9. Holly and Polish
10. We MakeUp

2 comments: