Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I have been a lazy blogger the past week with Christmas and all. Tiffeny from Just Tiffeny awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award way back on the 20th, I believe, and I still haven't posted about it. Thank you so much, Tiffeny, for thinking about me for this award!

I did recieve this award back when I first started blogging, but I figured it has been a while so I would go ahead and do it again. And the image is grey now instead of green. lol.


The rules are:  

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


7 Things About Me:

1. I love organization. I would organize people's stuff professionally if that was a lucrative business opportunity around here.

2. Other than Blogger, I frequent TWOP Forums. Basically, it's just forums where you can go talk about all the shows that you watch. I have been on those boards since 2004. Definitely my longest online community membership to date...even longer than Facebook!

3. Adventure Time is my favorite cartoon to watch with my daughter.

4. I hate doing nail art, but I like it on other people's nails.

5. The Pretty Reckless is my favorite band right now. I don't know what's up with the lead singer, Taylor Momson...like why she wears lingerie for clothes and puts her eyeliner on with a Sharpie, but I guess everyone needs a gimmick.

6. I LOVE getting dressed up for holidays or social gatherings. You would most likely never see me wear the same dressing up outfit twice.

7. Even after over 100 wins, I still get super excited every time I get an email saying I won a giveaway!! lol.

And my picks for the 15 other blogs:
1. Jeanne's Creativity Spot
2. Pretty In Pigment
3. We Make Up
4. Nail Lacquer Addict
5. Nails, Actually
6. F Yeah I Love Nails
7. Precious Pearl Makeup
8. NailXChange
9. Impoverished By Polish
10. My Polish Stash
11. Polish Obsession
12. Nails Like Lace
13. My Random Stash
14. The Nail Polish Enthusiast
15. Let's Get Nailed

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much :)

    random: i love the pretty reckless too :D at first i thought taylor was amazing (her style) but lately it's been looking kinda weird :s but hey, as long as the music is good, who cares ;D

    thank you again for awarding me :)
    i'll let you know once I post it (probably still today, if not, tomorrow for sure!) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is so pretty and I love her hair. I guess I am getting old, but probably years ago I would have wanted to dress just like her! lol. I do love her music, though, so I don't care how she looks or what she wears!

    You are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :) I am one of your new followers! Do you mind me asking if you win anything if you get an award?

    Also check out my nail polish blog! www.nails13.webs.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, you don't win anything for getting an award. You will probably get a few new followers, though, and a cool little image to put on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You So much Sarah for awarding this award to me. I've been crazy busy myself and I am just getting around to posting about this. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are welcome! I think we are all busy this time of year.

    ReplyDelete