Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekly Mail Call

Some pics of the things I got in the mail this week. What a wonderful nail mail week it was for me!! :-D I need a Helmer, stat! It's getting serious in my plastic storage containers. lol.

Also, my picture quality has totally gone down. The day of my daughter's birthday party last weekend, she broke my camera. Well, I wasn't going to have her party without a camera, so my fiance went out and grabbed an inexpensive camera really quick so I had something to use. The camera sucks. It's almost impossible to take up close, focused pictures. I tried taking pics of my mani last night and it was just all bad. My phone takes better pics than this camera. We are going to try to get a nice one for Christmas, but I guess we will see. 







1 comment:

  1. Whoa, you have a lot of nail polishes! I am loving the Revlon blue glitter. I hope that you will be able to get a better camera soon! :D

    P.S. Thank you for liking my haul! You have an awesome blog here. Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete