Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blog Tag/Cute Blog Award

 I would like to start by saying thanks to Veronica for tagging me in the random blogger tag. The only reason I decided against doing this is because it has the dreaded 'List 11 random facts about yourself' and after already doing that about five times now, I feel drained of random facts. lol. Why do all of them have that, anyways? Just ask me some questions! Anyways, I really appreciate the thought of tagging me, and I still wanted to give thanks for it!

Tiffeny awarded me the Cute Blog Award the other day. :) I haven't done this one, yet, so I figured I would. Check out her blog if you haven't done so yet. She posts very informative beauty information and is one of the nicest bloggers I have met along my way!



For this award you:
 1. Link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the award questions.
3. Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet.
4. Award as many blogs as you think worthy of this award.
5. Make sure to let these you gave this award to know that you awarded them.


The Award Questions:
 1. What is your go to make-up brand?
I don't really have a 'go to' brand. I haven't always been so into makeup and have just recently started branching out. So far, my favorite brand has been NYX because of their diversity in products, and they are inexpensive.
2. What was your favourite fashion trend of 2011?
Lace tights!
3. What is your favourite dessert?
Cheese cake
4. Favourite colour?
I don't have one. Seriously. I have a different favorite color for everything, cars, paint, clothes, nail polish...each one I have a different favorite color for.
5. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth
6. What's the last song you listened to?
Oh gee...I have no idea. Probably the Adventure Time theme song. lol. I don't think I listened to any music today, just watched cartoons and reality TV.
7. Cats or Dogs?
Cats.


Something about me that you didn't know...
I have a brand new nephew named Jaleb Dexter.

I pass this award on to...
Any blogger reading this that hasn't been given this award yet.  I would tag all my favorite blogs like always, but they are probably sick of getting awards from me ;)
If you do this, post your link down in the comments, I would like to read your answers!


1 comment:

  1. HI I AM HOLDING A GIVEAWAY AND CAN NOT SEE HOW TO GET IT ON YOUR SITE SO HERE IS THE LINK. THANK YOU XXX

    http://beautybloggiveaways.blogspot.com/p/beauty-box-reviews-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete