Saturday, January 7, 2012

In case you missed it....

If you all are anything like me, you follow lots of different beauty and nail blogs. I know I do! It's hard to keep up with all of them and read every single post that comes along. Each week, I will make a list of some of the most interesting or informative blog posts I have come across. Hopefully you all will enjoy these posts as much as I did!

Must-Reads:
Possible Scam Alert
Warning: Cyber Stalker

Nails:
Preview: Upcoming Spring Collections
Preview: Color Club Spring Collection
Preview: Butter London Spring/Summer Collections
Preview: OPI New York Ballet
Preview: Catrice Spring/Summer Collections
Preview: Nicole by OPI New Colors
Preview: China Glaze Magnetix
Comparison: Revlon Naughty & Chanel Paradoxal
Comparison: China Glaze Wicked Style & Fuchsia Fanatic
Swatches: China Glaze Electropop Collection
Swatches: Finger Paints Flakie Collection
Swatches: Zoya's True collection and Feck Effects
Swatches: Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolors
Swatches: OPI Nicki Minaj collection
Swatches: Maybelline Express Finish
Swatches: NK Nail Enamel
Tutorial: Nail Wraps
Tutorial: Nail Tape
Tutorial: Gradient Design

Make-up: 
Preview: Bobbi Brown Neon & Nudes collection
Preview: MAC for Dapne Guinness Collection
Preview: Drugstore Spring Collections
Review: L'Oreal Infallibale Eye Shadow
Review: L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm 
Review: Urban Decay Mariposa Palette
Review: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow
Review: Hard Candy Nobodys Perfect Concealer Palette
Swatches: NYX Single Eyeshadows
Swatches: Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner
Swatches: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick
Swatches: Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick
Tutorial: Dramatic Smokey Eye
Tutorial: Wearing Bold Lips
Tutorial: Filling in Brows with Powder

Blogging:
Some Blogging Tips
Google + Tips

It seems this week's list was pretty long. I am thinking the rest won't be quite as long since this was the first week and I kinda had to 'catch up' with all the new nail polish collection swatches. I will make my best effort not to link to the same collection swatched twice. 

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for listing my nail wraps post! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I wish I would have read it before I tried them for the first time! lol. Mine wouldn't stick very well on some parts...I didn't even think to blast them with the blow dryer. I wish I would have because they were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea Sarah, thank you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Google+ article link. I appreciate it.

    I know you worked hard on this post. Good job!

    I am stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww atleast you'll know for next time hun! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete