Monday, January 2, 2012

Mail Call! :)

I got lots of prizes in the mail this week. My fiance thinks I am crazy, lol.

Some wine for New Years :)


I received two of these prize packs


So much glitter!! I have already tried a few of these and LOVE them!


The shades I chose from Picture Polish: Festival (flakies!!), Voodoo, and Mint.


Iced Tea


Arnicare gel for sore muscles from sitting at the computer too long.


I have been using the Illuminator and lip gloss a lot. I really like this makeup set.


8 comments:

  1. Wowza!
    Congrats for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, girl. ;P You have some serious luck in winning giveaways. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you received the Mighty Leaf teas. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tiffeny and Katie!! I haven't tried them, yet...for some reason drinking iced tea while it's snowing outside seems wrong. lol.

    ReplyDelete