Monday, January 9, 2012

Mail Call

What a boring week for me. No winnings and only one package in the mail :-/ Ho hum, I am expecting a few more come this week and next; Zoya and Julep to name a couple. Plus, as soon as Cherry Culture has their next sale, I will be doing a haul from there  I should have done it already, but because of their horrible customer service (which I will tell you about in another post), I will be waiting until the next sale. At least I got some time to really contemplate what I want, and I think I made some good choices. :)

But, I digress. Here is my one lonely prize that I recieved this week. I won this from Grace & Beauty's Christmas giveaway. She was giving a prize away every day for a week, and I got this gorgeous shade of Essie called Wrapped in Rubies. It's a deep red-ish burgundy with gold shimmer. Very pretty. I used it the other day and it is a true one coat polish. And who doesn't love that?! I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite colors this winter!


She is also a mark. representative, so sent me a sample of body wash and butter. I love trying out new things, so I can't wait to give these a go.


Here's links to....[Her blog][Her mark. store]

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Great prize :)
    Congrats!
    I saw your name in a giveaway winner post this morning , congrats to that too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nail polish! I have to make a post about some of the wins I've had lately. I used to participate in Mailbox Monday, but I think that has taken a break since Thanksgiving.

    Im a new follower from Say Hi Sunday.
    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
  3. @PtiteMeve - Thank you! It's my first win in a week, so I was super excited. And I love the polish that I won!!

    @Yona - I really enjoy sharing all the things I win and get in the mail. It shows everyone that entering giveaways does really work and that they will win eventually! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you in a Random Blogger Tag. Here is the link: http://theveroblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-random-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping over from Friday Friend & Follow on POAB! Carpal Tunnel acting up, so I just arrived now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polishes where you only have to use one coat! Yeay for that. I will have to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. winning is always fun :)just visiting from the disney blog hop.
    http://mouseencounter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love having packages at my doors step. Sadly there has been none. Cute blog!

    I am now following.

    Xoxo,
    Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. im your newest follower :)

    http://faithful-wanderer.blogspot.com/2012/01/flock-together-tuesday-blog-hop-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you enjoyed the polish! :)

    ReplyDelete