Monday, January 16, 2012

Mail Call!

Here are the fun things I got in my mailbox this week :-D






^^ OMG! These are the polishes I got from Erika and I am so in love.
Top row (L to R): Kleancolor Blue Satin, SinfulColors Nail Junkie, LA Colors Rainbow Glitter
Bottom Row (L to R): OPI Brand New Skates, CanMake Pink Stone, Essie Sole Mate, Essie Chinchilly, Sweets Sweets MN46, Etude House BL019

NYX Palette 'I Dream of St. Thomas'. These colors photographed really nice and are pretty true to life. I love the neutrals, but can't wait to have some fun with the pink and green!

These came with the above picture, but I wanted to take a pic of them alone. I wish I had a good camera to get a close up. The first is lots of rhinestones, the second has butterflies and some holiday ones like presents and Christmas trees. The right most container has all different colored flowers. They are all so cute and will make for some great mani's!


2 comments:

  1. hello, you can't participate in the nyx giveaway because you must publish the giveaway in your blog
    I you decide to publish it, leave other coment in the post and I give to you all your entries

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site here newest follower from the hop look forward to reading more posts
    http://www.everydayproductsandmore.com/

    ReplyDelete