Monday, January 23, 2012

Mail Call!

I didn't make a Weekly Winnings post yesterday because I didn't win anything again. Rafflecopter hates me. lol. :)

Anyways, all the great mail I got this week made up for it!

Traci from The Trace Face Philes made a post last week about a polish that she needed to complete a collection, and oddly enough, I had it tucked away in my stash! So, we swapped and she sent me some lovely OPI's from my wish list! I <3 jellies!
Ya'll Come Back Now, Ya Hear?, Big Hair Big Nails, Too Hot Pink To Hold 'Em, Do You Think I'm Tex-y?

I also received my Zoya promo...the beautiful Kristen and Marley!

And here are my pics of my Cherry Culture haul. I will be doing a separate blog post on this later this week :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE those OPI's! i'm excited to see those Milanis too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait to try them out myself, they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete