Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rewards Recap

I want to start a few new blogging things this year...and this is the first one I am trying out.

Basically, I am saving up all my rewards points for something big. I don't know what, yet. Maybe a new laptop or camera. Seriously. I am going to save them all year long. So, on the first of each month I will post what I am up to so you can see the average persons earnings in a month. Sure, gift cards for nail polish are nice, but since I am spending my time earning these points, I want to use them for something that will be an investment. Something I will be able to use for a long time. Let's see if I can make it happen!

Swagbucks: 2388 Points = $15 PayPal Cash (2670 Points for $20)
Join Swagbucks

Superpoints: 1559 Points = $15 PayPal Cash (2000 Points for $20)

Mypoints: 1841 Points (4550 Points for $25 Pay Pal Cash)
Join Mypoints

Google Adsense: $5.78

Adsense earnings are SLOW moving, but I figure I will include those so people who want to start blogging  have a realistic idea of what they can make with it.

There are, of course, other redemption options. Normally, I would choose Amazon gift cards like I have in the past, but I am saving for Paypal at the moment since I don't know exactly what I am saving for yet. lol.

If you have any questions about any of these programs, feel free to ask me in the comments or shoot me an e-mail (sarahandmike@hellokitty.com). I will be glad to help you out and get you earning towards your free cash, too! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah! You have a lot of Superpoints... How do you get so many? Do you do their offers where you buy their stuff or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have never done any of the offers. I just do all my daily clicks on the super lucky button every day. They have a lot of the same offers as Swagbucks, so I have already done the ones that I wanted to with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I wish you good luck, I hope you'll rich your goals :D

    ReplyDelete