Thursday, January 19, 2012

Small CVS Haul

Somebody stop me. Seriously. I am not buying anymore polish. lol. I know I haven't even bought that much, but I still don't have a job and my storage drawers are almost full already :-/. And, I have 14 polishes on their way to me now. At least tax time is coming up...I have some prior financial obligations, but hopefully I will have some extra and splurge on the Helmer since I didn't get one for Christmas. Or I could just get a flippin job already. There are too many polishes that I want!!

Anyways, onto the polishes. My cuticle nipper has turned up missing. I can get by with just pushing them back for a while, but eventually they start bothering me and now is that time. So, I had to stop at CVS to pick one up. I also just HAD to get these. lol :)

Wet N Wild Red Tape, Spoiled Shuffle The Deck, Essie Marshmallow, Wet N Wild Club Havana

The Wet N Wilds were on sale for only 99 cents, so I snagged them. Club Havana is a pretty close alternative to Essie Tart Deco, so I was happy about that. I have wanted Essie Marshmallow and Spoiled Shuffle The Deck both for a while now. I saw three other Essie colors that I wanted, but I had to control myself. Also, there were lots of other polishes for 50 and 75 percent off, but I was getting to the point where I just wanted to buy them because they were on sale, not even because of the color.

How about everyone else? Do you all find it impossible not to buy polish when you go to the drugstore?

8 comments:

  1. very nice choices! ;) I have to always stop myself from buying more nail polish. i have more than enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can usually contain myself, but sometimes if I go in for something really cheap and I have no cash I feel bad about putting like a dollar on my debit card so I'll buy some nail polish to spend more money. It's ridiculous, but it always seems to make sense in my head at the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE 'Shuffle the Deck'! Swatches soon please :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I am getting to the point, that I wonder why I buy more. But then I see a certain shade, or see something on sale and just have to have it!

    lol, Trish. I do that, too. I end up with one toothbrush and three bottles of polish! haha.

    I have been wanting Shuffle The Deck since I saw the Spoiled Collection pics. I am planning on using it for my next mani...as soon as this one starts chipping off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I am always saying that. But then I'm somehow justifying it with "well, what if I can't find a color like this in my collection!" It's a pretty bad habit~

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! I might feel better about it if I didn't have like 3 or 4 dupes for a bunch of colors! lol. And I justify that by telling myself, "Oh, this coral is a little more orange." "This one has a slight gold shimmer and the other doesn't." Even though I'm the only one that even notices that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man! This happens to me EVERY TIME! I went in the other day on a 2 second mission to get my grandfather a birthday card, and left with 3 new polishes, and a lipstick as well lol SO glad to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, you are not alone at all!! It's especially bad where there are good sales going on! lol.

    ReplyDelete