Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Supply Store Haul

Since my bottle of Seche Vite is about a quarter of the way gone, I figured it was time to make a trip to the supply store and grab a new bottle, plus a couple other goodies :)


I got the SV and a bottle of Ridge Filler. I need a good base coat, so it's time to start trying some out. I also picked up China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Sea Spray. I didn't need the Peppermint Cuticle Oil at all, but it was an clearance for 1.99 and smells so good! The Sally Girl mini is called TTFN, and it reminded me so much of Zoya Bevin and OPI Mermaid's Tears that I just had to get it. I want both of those polishes so bad...maybe this little pretty will hold me over until I either buy one or the urge passes. lol.

I was having a hard time deciding between Ruby Pumps and Lubu Heels. I think I still may go back for LH. I can't stop thinking about it so I know it's going to drive me nuts now til I get that one, too.

My Cherry Culture order shipped today! YAY! I am still dissappointed that I didn't get the extra 25 percent off since that would have been an extra, like, 15 dollars to spend, but whatever I suppose. I could have waited around til the next sale, but most likely that wouldn't have even been til February and I am too impatient. :)

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Visiting from blog hop. Following via GFC-Naddez. Please follow my blog at http://naddezsgoodycorner.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Sally's two days ago and also got Sally Girl TTFN! It's very pretty, I can't wait to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time deciding weather to use that or Sea Spray first, but I ended up choosing Sea Spray. TTFN will be next. :)

    ReplyDelete