Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Winnings

I finally lost patience waiting for a big sale at Cherry Culture and put my order in today. I am getting the Milani 3D Collection and ten NYX lipsticks. Ten?! Yes, ten. I own a ton of lip gloss, but only about 3 or 4 lipsticks, and only one that I actually wear. I got lots of different colors, so I can get a good idea of what works for me and what doesn't. I can't wait to get my order and share it with you all! Also, I should be getting my Zoya order this week. I screwed up, but their customer service is AMAZING and even though the promo was over, they still gave me the special. I will be getting Kristen and Marley. 

Anyways, I only won one giveaway this week, but it's definitely better than the nothing I won last week ;)

Pretty and Polished was having a giveaway a day last week and I won on day 1!! I got Wet N Wild's Diamond in the Rough from the Ice Baby Collection. I don't have any of these, so I am super excited to get this! Also, two Ms. Manicure sets.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you. I think I haven't been winning as much because everyone is using Rafflecopter now, so more people are entering, and it's way harder for people to get disqualified with it.

    ReplyDelete