Ok, so here are the cameras I found on Amazon for around 100 bucks, which I should have via my rewards programs by the end of the month.
- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 14.1 MP Digital Still Camera with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 2.7-inch LCD - $90
- Fujifilm FinePix JX250 14 MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Wide Angle Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD - $90
- Kodak Easyshare Touch M5370 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen LCD - $90
- GE E1450W-RD 14.1MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD with Auto Brightness - $90
- Nikon COOLPIX S4100 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch Touch-Panel LCD - $100
Of course, there are lots of other ones, but these are the ones that stood out to me. I think I am leaning towards the Sony Cybershot, Kodak, or Nikon. Do any of you have experience with any of these? Will I be able to get decent swatch shots with these?