Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cameras

Ok, so here are the cameras I found on Amazon for around 100 bucks, which I should have via my rewards programs by the end of the month.

- Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W530 14.1 MP Digital Still Camera with Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar 4x Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 2.7-inch LCD - $90

- Fujifilm FinePix JX250 14 MP Digital Camera w/ 5x Wide Angle Optical Zoom, 2.7" LCD - $90

- Kodak Easyshare Touch M5370 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen LCD - $90

- GE E1450W-RD 14.1MP Digital Camera with 5X Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD with Auto Brightness - $90

- Nikon COOLPIX S4100 14 MP Digital Camera with 5x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch Touch-Panel LCD - $100


Of course, there are lots of other ones, but these are the ones that stood out to me. I think I am leaning towards the Sony Cybershot, Kodak, or Nikon. Do any of you have experience with any of these? Will I be able to get decent swatch shots with these?

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Kodak Easyshare C183 when it first came out last year, and I've had nothing but problems from it. It's battery life is awful, it will not focus anymore, the color balance sucks, the flash doesn't work half of the time, and it doesn't save half of the pictures I take. My swatches are always inaccurate, I have to edit them to get them as close as possible to what they should be. It just makes everything harder. Every Kodak camera I have bought has been nothing but a hassle. It's not the same one you posted, but I wanted to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up reviews of that camera the other day, and I read lots of negative feedback from it. I am trying to get all the info I can so I can get the best camera from the little amount of money that I am going to spend. lol. Thanks for the input, it does really help!!

    ReplyDelete