Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The 'Got A Job' Haul

I figured I could splurge a little since I am finally going to have money coming in. I don't have to worry about saving extra money from this month to cover anything for next month, etc. I had to go shopping for some dress pants, shoes, and a collared shirt for work until they get me a 'work shirt'. So, of course, I picked up some polish while I was out...





China Glaze Life Preserver, Orly Bonder Basecoat, and Orly Gumdrop. I am really hoping the Orly Bonder works. I have been using gloves for cleaning and dishes, so my mani's last significantly longer, but I still have chipping issues from washing my hair or now since I am working, I know that is going to be a little harder on my nails. We'll see.


 Top L to R: Unicorn, Why Not, Folly
Middle L to R: Innocent, Exotic Green
Bottom L to R: Mint Apple, Hazard, Island Coral, Boogie Nights, Vacation Time

Since Walgreen's had all SinfulColors on sale for just 99 cents, of course I had to pick a bunch up! I would have bought more, but seriously there were lots of colors that looked exactly the same, and some of the colors I just didn't like. I'm sure I will grab more when they go on sale again. lol. Eventually I will have all of the core collection. I also bought a few other shades for a giveaway I'm putting together, but I'd rather they be a surprise. lol.

I also bought a couple polishes off Amazon that I found at a good price, hopefully they get here soon!!

8 comments:

  1. So..I think I need to go to Walgreens!
    Congrats on the job - what will you be doing? :)
    Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you need to go to Walgreens. I am having reverse buyer's remorse about a few shades, so I may go back to get them! LOL!!

    I am going to be working in a shoe store. I have already bought a new pair and saw 2 more that I really want! I don't know what's going to be worse...Shoe addiction or Polish addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Congrats on getting a job! :D

    ReplyDelete