Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Haulin'

Ugh, I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more polish til I got my Helmer, but I totally lied to myself. First, I went to Walgreens looking for the new Sinful Colors Castaway Collection. I didn't find it, but I found some other cuties instead.
Sinful Colors Irish Green, Green Ocean, Revlon Rain Forest
At first, I wasn't too interested in the Irish Green, but once I saw it in person I wanted it. It's a BRIGHT green jelly polish. I definitely have nothing like it in my stash.  I picked up Green Ocean just for good measure, and Rain Forest has been making it's rounds in the blogosphere and that's another one that I don't have anything like. Very pretty! A deep forest green with green shimmer throughout.

Then, I stopped at Sally's just to pick up a few China Glaze's from my wishlist, but ended up with these instead. haha. I saw they had just gotten the Orly Cool Romance Collection in, and that won me over. Especially since they were on sale for 4.99. The CG was on clearance for 1.99...I'm kinda over glitter polish at the moment, but I'm sure at some point a super gold glitter will come in handy!

From L to R: Orly Steel Your Heart, Faint of Heart, You're Blushing, China Glaze Blonde Bombshell, Orly Jealous, Much?, Prelude to a Kiss, Artificial Sweetener

I also picked up some polish thinner because my older bottle of SV is super thick...like so thick that it's stringy. But, there is still a little under half a bottle left, so I don't want to waste all that wonderful SV! lol.

1 comment: