Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shoe Haul

Since I started working at a shoe store, you can bet your ass I'm going to be buying lots of shoes! lol. Are you all interested in seeing posts like this, too? With shoes and clothes? I just bought some new shirts & dresses as well, but wore some and put them away before I got any pics.  Anyways, on to the shoes...

Cute grey booties for $12!

I love anything plaid! These are work shoes.

On sale for $8! They are super comfy!
My third bedroom is what I use as a closet since I have so many shoes & clothes and the closets here are small. I am doing some MAJOR reorganization of the whole thing. Definitely not an overnight job, lol. I will hopefully have some pics once I finish :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice shoes!!!!
    I am digging the grey booties, I wish I could get my hands on those, especially at such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The last one for 8$ ??? Nice deal, ESPRIT is a great brand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love those grey booties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grey booties, too!! They are sold in black, too, but I already have 2 pairs of black booties, and they were 20 dollars. If those ones go on sale, too, I will probably get them, though.

    Yeah, the Esprit boots were only 8!! There were grey ones, but not in my size :-/. lol.

    ReplyDelete