Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Small Drug Store Haul

I stopped at Walgreens and RiteAid the other day on my way home from school because Mallory needed some medicine. Of course, this was the perfect opportunity to pick up a couple new polishes! lol.

I snagged Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl, Cinderella, Essie Armed & Ready, Wet N Wild Bite The Bullet and Heatwave. The Wet N' Wilds were on clearance at RiteAid for only 50 cents! I couldn't pass them up. Especially since they are both colors that I love. Bite The Bullet is a dusty lavender and Heatwave is a bright neon red jelly! Kinda like the OPI's from the Texas Collection that I just got. There were more that were marked down, too, but the rest that were in stock weren't really colors that I was fond of.

Oh! And for anyone that has a Walgreens around, they said that the week on Feb 12th, all Sinful Colors will be 99 cents! So, if you want to pick up Cinderella or any other colors, wait til then so you can get it half off. I am going to go grab a few colors that look like dupes for other polishes that I want.

2 comments: