Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Zoya Valentine's Day Promo



Check out Zoya's blog post to get the code for a free bottle of red polish with any purchase, plus free shipping! That's two bottles of polish for only $8! Or, I have seen some people bought a bottle of polish remover for under five bucks, and get the free bottle of polish. There is a long list of reds to choose from, so it's not just a certain color you have to buy...anything from classic red, to neon red, dark red, even red glitters!  The code is good til 2/15/12 at 11:59 pm, so you have today still to take advantage of this offer!


I chose LC (surprise, surprise...a coral-red! haha.) and Bevin...two colors I have been wanting for some time now!

Nail Polish-LC Lg
LC


Zoya-Nail-Polish-Bevin-ZP587-Green-Mint-Cream-Sage
Bevin   

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny I was going to order & I had the same 2 in my cart. I'm trying to be good when it comes to buying polish. So I did a little research to see if I really needed these. I found out Bevin, which I have wanted since the Tru collection came out, was a dupe for the green in OPI Pirates of the Caribean. I already have that one. That was the only reason I really wanted to buy from Zoya was for that color. I wanted the whole collection but hoping I will win it. So great choice!
    Much love
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a few from the Feel collection that I want, but I am waiting on that because I have entered a few giveaways for it, so I will wait and see if I win first. lol.

    Anyways, LC is really pretty...if you get a chance during another promo or whatever, you should get it. A really bright red with some coral tones to it. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete