Thursday, March 29, 2012

50% off select Zoya sets!

Zoya is having a quick promo until tomorrow (the 30th) at midnight. Click here and get 50% off select sets when you use the code : GMAZOYA.  Also - $4.00 flat rate shipping!! They sold out quick, and there were only a few of the Spring Trios left when I found out about it.


At the time of this blog post, the sets available are:

Spring Lovelies Trio (Miley, Sweet, Pippa)
Spring Fever Trio (Creamy, Midori, Hayden)
Spring Breezes Trio (Tobey, Lola, Yumma)

Since there was such a high demand for these, they are also offering a few full sets at half off, as well:

Feel Collection
True Collection
Sunshine Collection
Summertime Collection
Zoya Remove + 8oz

The sets are all listed at normal price...the discount will be applied once you put in the code before checkout!

The set I wanted, Spring Kisses, with Lo, Whitney, and Audrina was sold out by the time I heard about this promo, so I ordered the Feel Collection. I couldn't decide between Feel and True, but I finally picked Feel.

Hurry up and get your order in! I should be getting my Beach & Surf collections tomorrow and then this one next week. Holy Zoya, Batman! I'm going to have to do some rearranging in the Helmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment