Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Another Zoya promo

Zoya has done it again! They have another promo...buy 3 get 3 free. Some people don't like this promo because you have to buy three, and pay for shipping. The total comes to 30.95 for six polishes. That is just over five dollars a bottle, including shipping. I don't think it's bad if you have an extra 30 bucks to spend. Also, BOGO's are nice, but then I only get two polishes. I like these promos where you can get a larger amount of polish. Just because I am a psycho polish hoarder.



Check out this post on Zoya's blog for all the details.

Oh....what did I get?? I thought you would never ask!

Charisma

Nail Polish-Maya Lg
Maya

Heidi
Nail Polish-Moxie Lg
Moxie

Nail Polish-Pippa Lg
Pippa


Zoya-Nail-Polish-ZP589-Tru-Purple
Tru

What colors did you pick up thanks to Zoya?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted it sooooooooooooo much!
    But i'm from Portugal:(
    Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get someone in the US to get them for you and send them internationally. You can always paypal them the money, then they buy and send them to you? I think some other international ladies do that.

    ReplyDelete