Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drugstore Haul - Sinful Colors Sheer Shimmer and Essie

I finally came across the Sinful Colors Sheer Shimmer collection. All along I thought it was called SUMMER Sheer! lol. I don't know where the heck I got that name from.

Firefly, Flutter, Luminary, Morning Star, Sweet Dreams
I haven't swatched any of these yet, but none of them scream 'sheer' to me. If they were, I wouldn't have bought them. Like the new OPI collection, I don't really care for soft-type shades. Firefly is definitely my favorite, and I can't wait to try it out. All of these polishes have a fine micro shimmer in them. Hence the name 'Shimmers'. Luminary looks almost exactly like Hazard, but with shimmer. I'm pretty sure Morning Star and Sweet Dreams have non-shimmer dupes if I would go dig out my Sinful Colors drawer and look.

And since I already broke my no-buy, plus I had more extra money after groceries than I though, I picked up some Essie's. I have been really obsessed with Essie lately. I go through stages like that it seems. First was OPI, then CG, and now Essie.

In Stitches, Tart Deco, Big Spender
Mamba, Sew Psyched
I got my new camera today. I can already tell the pics are going to be way better! It actually focuses on close objects. Now is just figuring out the best lighting, since it is definitely different for this camera than my last.

6 comments:

  1. the colours are very bright and lively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Sinful Colours all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny - I was at the drugstore today and found that collection too! I grabbed a few of them. They remind me of Cinderella with that subtle shimmer to it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait to see them on your nails, firefly is my absolut fav!

    ReplyDelete