Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shoe Haulin'

My co-workers are starting to think I have a problem. Which, I do. Obviously. Sometimes I almost feel ashamed when I have to call my boss to ring me up another three pairs of shoes. lol. I just can't help myself, though.

Grey tweed-ish flats.
There are two other pairs of flats just like this style that I want. They are the black w/ white polka dots and nude w/ white polka dots. I am waiting to see if they go down a little in price, though. And I don't think we have the nude in my size right now.

Adorable platforms
I freaking love these! And they seriously fit like a glove. Possibly one of the best fitting pair of heels I have ever put on in my life. I love polka dots almost more than floral print ;-)

Rain boots for $12!
These are kinda crazy, but they were only twelve bucks. And besides, they will be nice to have when I have to carry groceries in when it's raining and stuff like that. I hate my shoes/pants getting wet in the rain.

That's the shoes I got last week. I think I am going to start trying to cut it down to just one pair a week. Maybe two if they are on sale! lol.

What is your favorite that I bought this week??

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have always wanted a pair of rubber rain boots for some reason. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look pretty good to me. I think the heels are super cute. May I ask where you bought them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I got them at The Shoe Dept. It's a national chain...usually in malls or by WalMarts. Depending on what area you are in, there is probably one around you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm actually in Canada, so the closest one to me looks like it's a couple hours away. Oh, well! Again, I think they're really cute, haha.

    ReplyDelete