Friday, March 23, 2012

Swagbucks Sign Up Code

It's been a while since I wrote about Swagbucks, so I thought I would share with some of my new followers.

Swagbucks is a rewards program where you earn points for things you would normally do online anyways, mainly through using their search. You can do this by adding it onto your browser search, installing a tool bar, or right from their website. There are lots of other ways to earn, as well. Like taking surveys, signing up for free offers, watching videos, and playing games. You can read my Swagbucks Tips post for information on earning points.

From now until April 2nd, when you signup and use the code MARCHSWAG during registration, you will get 70 bonus points. That means, you start out with 100 instead of the usual 30! Also during this time, there is 'March Swagness' going on. Everyday, there will be a goal set for you (something like 50 Swagbucks). If you earn the goal for the day, you will earn a 10% bonus of that goal (so, 5 SB for reaching 50). Those bonus SB really add up and it gives a little incentive to get some extra SB every day!

Rewards can be redeemed with as low as 450 points. The most popular rewards are definitely the Amazon Gift cards and Paypal Cash. I have earned close to 8000 points since I started using Swagbucks regularly back at the end of November. I've redeemed 6350 points for $55 in Amazon gift cards. It's not too much, but enough to keep me using Swagbucks to earn a little extra polish money every few months!! :)

 If you are thinking about joining, please use this link. During March Swagness, there is a referral contest and the two winners will get $1000 dollars!! Oh boy the giveaways I could have with that! lol :)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or leave them in the comments! I really enjoy using Swagbucks and it's a great program to earn a little extra cash without having to spend lots of time doing anything extra.

Search & Win

1 comment:

  1. this site is only for USA residents or residents of other countries too? (Sorry if you are writing something wrong, I'm from Brazil and used the google translator)


    you can answer me by email? my emil is vannysouza@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete