Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Zoya Maya

Zoya describes Maya as a "semi-opaque bright pink coral with tangerine undertones. A bright tropical coral for a translucent jelly-like finish on your manicure or pedicure." This is pretty accurate as to what I was going to say. A bright, sheer pink with slight orange undertones to make it look almost coral. One of those shades where if you put it next to orange, it looks really pink, but if you put it next to pink, it looks more orange-y. I like colors like this because it's like you are always wearing a new color depending on the clothes you are wearing, the lighting, etc.  This does also have the juicy finish of a jelly, and I had no application issues at all.

Here are three coats, plus SV. 






Buy it here for $8.00, and get a coupon for free polish you create an account!

14 comments:

  1. So pretty. It's nice and bright but still soft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is both bright and soft, although in person I think it leans a bit more pink...I think my pink blog background is bringing out the orange in her.

      Delete
  2. i love the colour is cute :D

    visit my blog :http://eraumavezumagata.blogspot.com

    kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love coral, but I do prefer it on the pinker side, rather than orange. I'll definitely have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if you are ever picking up some Zoya's, get this one, you will love it! I like corals a lot, too!

      Delete
  4. I love coral shades! It so fresh- just for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color!
    Im so frustred for not be able to buy thru zoya.com! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could always find someone from the US or Canada to buy for you and then ship you the polishes??

      Delete
  6. The color is gorgeous!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete