Saturday, April 7, 2012

NOPI Ladies in the Limelight

Nicole By OPI - Ladies in the Limelight.

At first, I thought this was just going to be your run of the mill pastel, spring yellow. But, upon application, I realized that it has a hint of green in it (hence 'Limelight' in the name). I am really into yellows right now, I think because of spring time, so this was an unexpected twist on what I thought it was going to be.

First coat went on streaky, as with all yellow creme polish. I applied three coats for complete coverage and even-ness, but someone better at applying polish than me could have possibly gotten away with two coats.  I've read reviews of this polish that it is goopy, but I didn't have that problem at all. To me, this applied like butter. I do like a thicker polish, though, so that may have something to do with it.

Here are three coats of NOPI LiL, one coat SV, and no clean up.






This polish was released as a CVS Exclusive, so you can pick it up at your local CVS for around $8.00.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought so, too! I love yellow polish :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I love how it's so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really fun twist on your average pastel yellow. Definitely a great polish for spring!

      Delete
  3. this is one of my new favorite polishes. it's so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shade!

    Arra
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete