Thursday, April 26, 2012

Orly Buried Alive

Orly Buried Alive is from the new Dark Shadows Collection. If you are a fan of fall colors, or browns in general, you will definitely want to add this to your stash. A deep coffee brown packed full of green and gold glitter. This actually reminded me alot of China Glaze Fast Track, even though that was a nude.

My only complaint with this was the formula. It and I just simply did not get along. I found it to be rather goopy and there was quite a bit of dragging at the base of my nails. The first coat went on terrible and I was scared at what the final product was going to look like, but a thick second coat took care of most of the issues. Much cleanup was involved with this polish. That is pretty common with darker polishes, though.

Here is 1 coat of Orly Bonder, 2 coats of Buried Alive, 1 SV.







8 comments:

  1. Pretty, but not something that I'm going to buy not my color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely not a color for everyone.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a cool color. Debating on whether or not I like it. Did you get the other ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I bought all of them because I just can't help myself. lol.

      Delete
  3. I'm itching to get my hands on this collex!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of a fall collection rather than a summer one, but I still love it!

      Delete