Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sinful Colors Pandora

Last fall, I looked all over for a burnt orange color and couldn't find what I had in my head. Everything was too bright for fall. Sinful Colors Pandora is exactly what I had in mind. A dusty orange color that totally reminds me of autumn leaves. There is a slight shimmer in the bottle that gets slightly lost on the nail. You can't really see the shimmer unless you are looking for it, but it does give the polish more depth than a straight creme.

2 coats of polish & 1 coat SV.





Pandora was one of the limited edition shades released in the Cast Away Collection.

4 comments:

  1. I have this also...it is quite pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think it's the orange in it that makes it prettier than a standard brown. Although, I love orange, brown, and grey shades for fall, so this is right up my alley.

      Delete