Sunday, April 22, 2012

This weeks polish additions

I will never be on a no-buy. Unless I have no job again. Then, at least I will have enough polish to get me through. I was going to go on a low-buy for next week, but I saw today that my Sally's has the new Orly collections, so I will be getting those this weekend. Why am I so OCD about getting entire collections? And the Zoya Earth Day promo is coming up. 

Also - my Helmer is about 95% full. I need another one or to clear out some space. Although, even with clearing out some of my older polishes would still only give me maybe an extra half a drawer. lol. I don't really want to spent the money on another one, but I don't think I have any other choice. My bday is coming up, maybe I can get one then.

Onto the haulage....

China Glaze Strawberry Fields,  Liquid Crystal, Full Spectrum, Sinful Colors Fig


Essie Eternal Optimist, Fun in the Gondola, Island Hopping, Watermelon, Jelly Apple


The Sinful Colors are all (except for Let's Meet) from a new collection. I'm not sure of the name, but the display has comic book-type characters on it. I really love the colors...I love bright colors for summer!

Sinful Colors Energetic Red, Citrine, Clementine, Let's Meet, Outrages, Dressed to Kill


Spoiled Are Mermaids Real?, Nicole by OPI Stolen Kisses 


The Sation polishes I won in a giveaway, and I did a swap so I could get the last of the Wet N Wild Bejeweled Collection.

Sation Cotton Candy, 18K Gold, Angel White, WnW Bow in My Presence


Zoya had a promo where if your total was over $15, you got two free bottles of body wash and ya'll know I can't resist a Zoya promo or something free!


Zoya Skylar, Harley


10 comments:

  1. Lots of nice newbies :)

    Zoya Skylar is one of the colors I bought during earthday campaign.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty, you will love it!

      Delete
  2. So so jealous they all look amazing especially Zoya Harley and Sinful colors well all the sinful colors, i hate it that we can't get them here ( in the U.K ) because all i hear is amazing things and they look beautiful. Great haul though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever want to do a swap for some, just let me know. I have no problem getting Sinful Colors around here!!!

      Delete
  3. all these nails polishes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, awesome polishes! I have strawberry fields on my toes and it looks so good! :) Such a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very fun color! I realized it's pretty close to Zoya Kimber, but there is enough of a difference that I can justify having both. lol.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous polishes. I really want to get Full Spectrum. Waiting for it to come over here :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be well worth the wait, it's a gorgeous polish!

      Delete