Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Updated stash pics

Here are stash pics from a post that I did on Feb 29th....


And here are some updated pics. You will see my need for a new Helmer. I can't believe my stash has grown this much in just around 2 months! Maybe it's time to slow down?



 Drawer 1. Not much has changed here. Stripers, minis, nail treatments, cuticle oils, etc.
 Drawer 2. OPI, NOPI, & Nubar

 
 Drawer 3. China Glaze & ORLY


 
 Drawer 4. Essie, Zoya & Julep

 
 Drawer 5. Lots of misc polish. Too many to list, but, Color Club, Revlon, Milani...to name a few

 
Drawer 6. Sinful Colors, Wet N Wild & Sally Hansen

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's hard to think that less than a year ago I had maybe 20 polishes!

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm insanely jealous right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I'm almost embarrassed! The only people I feel comfortable even talking to about this obsession is my equally obsessed polish fiends online!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I still feel like that when I see huge stashes, or ones with lots of high-ends like Deborah Libmanns and Lynderellas!!

      Delete
  4. What are you talking about "slow down"?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! My entire stash isn't as big as just one of your drawers. I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be before you know it, then you are going to be like me and wonder where you are going to put your new polish! lol.

      Delete
  6. very organized!! So many to choose from you must have a hard time deciding what color to paint your nails!!
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Some days I feel like I spend more time trying to pick a shade than actually painting my nails or even getting ready! I try to pick them out ahead of time or else I could sit there for an hour easily looking through every single polish.

      Delete
  7. Wow! What a delicious looking collection. And my husband thinks I have a lot of polish... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Mine stopped paying attention long ago, cuz he just doesn't get it.

      Delete
  8. Lovely! I slowed down myself but boy do I want a collection like this lol.. funnily my cousin now wants to have a collection of nail polishes just like me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polish hoarding...ahem, er...collecting, is a contagious hobby, for sure!

      Delete