Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Polish Haul

Polishes I picked up this week. I need to just get my second Helmer right when I get paid rather than keep putting it off, because then I spend all my Helmer money on more polish. lol.

Lots of new ORLY's! I got the two new collections, plus ended up grabbing two others that I have been eying for a while since they were B2G1.

Day Glow, Beach Cruiser, Melt Your Popsicle, Glowstick, Skinny Dip, After Party

Decades of Dysfunction, Mysterious Curse, Buried Alive, Grave Mistake

Terracotta, Pink Chocolate

5 new Zoyas from the Earth Day Promo. I also ordered Whitney, but she is on backorder :-/

Cassi, Lo, Jo, Malia, Lotus

And some drugstore buys. I had to pick up the Sinful Colors neons, plus a couple others in the display. They were on sale for 99 cents! I know these aren't NEW shades, but they are new to me since they aren't in the core collection.

Fusion Neon, Pink, Dream On, Summer Peach, Neon Melon, Cream Pink

Essie, I just can't quit you!

Jamaica Me Crazy, Trophy Wife

20 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so jealous!! Your new pretties look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I need to tell the girl's at Sally's and the drug stores to cap me after a certain point! lol.

      Delete
  2. Totally jelly, been looking for that Dark Shadows collection but I guess I'll have to order it since I have no good nail polish places around here :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always look on SallyBeauty.com or Amazon.com. There are usually good prices. Or, if you are in any FB nail polish groups, find someone to swap with.

      Delete
  3. That's an awesome haul!! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would you describe After Party? I'd like to order it but haven't seen proper swatches yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really deep navy base, almost black, with lots of little pinkish/purple and blue shimmers. There may be a hint of orange shimmer as well. And you are right, I just Googled for swatches, and only came up with one. Maybe I will do that one next :)

      Delete
  5. I was looking at trophy wife by essie just yesterday, saying to myself I'd come back and buy it if I get this job I'm interviewing for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I think I have all the Essie's that I want from the core collection, one or two jump out at me! Trophy Wife is really pretty...if you like blues, you have to have it!

      Delete
  6. WOW I really loved the Sinful Colors neons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try them, but I have been reading they are super sheer. :-/ We'll see how it goes!

      Delete
  7. What?! Those are a lot of polishes oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I always tell myself at the beginning of the week not to go crazy, but I end up going crazy! lol.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes, they are so fun!! I realized I have about 5 sets of neons now. lol. I'm sure they won't be the last!

      Delete
  9. You got such a great selection!! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm quite fond of them myself! :)

      Delete